We are looking for a full-time colleague to join the team of Business Management Office within Investment Banking arm. The position is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the field of Investment Banking
Mission and Responsibilities:
- Leading a small team
- Strengthen the operational and conduct risk (OCR) control framework and ensure the effectiveness of the control execution.
- Implementing the whole scope of the operational risk processes in respect of Société Générale and KB rules and standards: RCSA (Risks Self-Assessment), BIA (Business impact analyses), Business Continuity Management; Rogue trading investigation, Incidents’ collection
- Identify and monitor appropriate Operational Risk indicators for the scope of activities of investment banking.
- Ensure the operational and conduct incident management, including formal declaration as well as definition and follow up of the remediation plan.
- Act as an advisor to the business on Operational Risk Processes, tools and propose solutions to address risks.
- Ensure that Front-office (FO) supervision guidelines are properly applied: handbooks, mandates, controls, audit or regulatory recommendations follow up.
- In charge of indorsing FO facilitation tasks: such as actions related to Staff arrival /departure, modifying, reviewing access rights…
- Develop knowledge and advise on (market) best practices related to OCR management.
- Works closely with IB salesmen and dealers, helping them to prevent possible breaches of IB KB's operational risks framework
- Ensure the role of new product coordinator in the New Product Committee for investment banking.
- Take an active part in front office coordination and follow-up of regulatory projects for IB in cooperation with KB IB Compliance team (Single Point of Contact for Compliance).
Desired Qualification and Skills
- University degree in the area of finance/ banking/economics (ideally Master level)
- Good knowledge of investment banking and financial markets activities (products, processes, information systems, risks, functions)
- Knowledge of the operational risk environment (regulations, processes). Risk management skills
- Fluent Czech and English is a must
- Good knowledge of usual IT tools (MS office)
- Very good communication skills, Strong initiative, Rigor, Analytical Skills
- Synthesis (being straight to the point), Result oriented
- Team spirit and flexibility
We offer you
- Background of a strong international banking group Société Générale
- Interesting and diverse work
- Interesting career development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the SG Group
- Professional and team-oriented work environment
- Training and education support
- Good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office)
- Well-developed system of employee benefits (6-weeks of paid time off, psychological&legal services, discounts on banking products, fully covered meal vouchers of 110 CZK/day, cafeteria system 6720 CZK/year, pension insurance contributions, company SIM card with optional family plan, phone allowance, employee life insurance etc.)
referral program, corporate tariff with tailor-made data and an offer for the family etc.
Don’t we currently offer
a position that you would like?
Send your CV