Your Key Responsibilities
- Analyze internal processes including identification of risks and evaluation of controls in processes.
- Participate in audit engagements or entrusted part of the verifications and prepare audit documentation in required quality.
- Complete assigned audits or parts of the verification within budgeted timeframes, budgeted costs, scope and quality.
- Communicate and develop strong relationship with middle management.
- Provide comprehensive assessment, articulate adequate conclusions and give balanced opinion about the audited area.
- Propose enhancements adding value to the management, communicate and follow-up corrective actions.
- Act as an internal consultant in the area of responsibility, i.e. monitor development in local and European legislation, best practices, technologies and applications to become a subject matter expert in entrusted area.
- Participate in developing internal auditing methodology.
Desired Qualification and Skills
- Master degree or equivalent in economics, finance or related field.
- Professional experience in the area of the banking industry is advantage.
- Understanding of responsibilities and key processes and related risks in financial institution is advantage;
- Interest in and willingness to learn about processes in banking industry and retail banking; such experience is advantage.
- Experience in internal auditing and professional certification (e.g. CIA) is an advantage.
- Very good command of English and Czech both written and spoken is essential.
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach, critical thinking, thinking outside the box and advanced knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Interpersonal skills, strong communication and negotiation skills (also in English).
- Ability to solve issues independently, be effective in organization and prioritization, be reliable, show ownership of assigned tasks and drive them further.
- Effort to learn, focus on quality, be innovative, have personal integrity and empathy.
We offer you
- Background of a strong international banking group Société Générale
- Interesting and diverse work
- Interesting career development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the SG Group
- Professional and team-oriented work environment
- Training and education support
- Good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office)
- Well-developed system of employee benefits (6-weeks of paid time off, psychological&legal services, discounts on banking products, fully covered meal vouchers of 110 CZK/day, cafeteria system 6720 CZK/year, pension insurance contributions, company SIM card with optional family plan, phone allowance, employee life insurance etc.)
- referral program, corporate tariff with tailor-made data and an offer for the family etc.
Don’t we currently offer
a position that you would like?
Send your CV