Your Key Responsibilities
- Delivery of information technology and cybersecurity solutions
- Helping in the evaluation of security components, security solutions, and services
- Helping in the evaluation of existing technical solutions and risk areas.
- Support the development of the design and implementation of security architecture controls.
- Execution of routine cybersecurity assessments, reviews, and monitoring; including penetration testing.
- Auditing hardware, software and network firewalls and encryption protocols.
- Cooperation within CSEE hub and global IT organization.
- Implementation and maintenance required security controls
- Analysis of business requirements from cyber security and associated regulations' point of view.
Desired Qualification and Skills
- Three years of experience in a cybersecurity
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience, advanced Degree preferred
- Overall knowledge of applicable IT systems/applications
- Advanced understanding of networking and security concepts
- Demonstrated technical and troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods
- Security certification such as CISA/CISM/CSX-P/CDP/CISSP is an advantage
We offer you
- Background of a strong international banking group Société Générale
- Interesting and diverse work in an international environment
- Interesting career development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the SG Group
- Professional and team-oriented work environment
- Training and education support
- Good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office)
- Well-developed system of employee benefits
Don’t we currently offer
a position that you would like?
Send your CV