Who's waiting for you:
- Your mentor Adam Fiedler (Chief Operating Officer of Internal Audit).
- Your buddy Mike (Data Scientist) and the entire Internal Audit team, which is responsible for improving KB's processes.
- And the internetional community of Data Scientists working for the Société Générale Group worldwide.
What you will do:
- You will be involved in projects in various areas of data science (Data analytics, NLP, Computer vision).
- Communicate with the team using your creativity to find ways to help colleagues with audit missions.
- Work with data analytics and machine learning libraries in Python.
- You'll learn how business tasks and technology are connected and will join different activities related to data science with our internetional team.
What do we expect from you:
- Knowledge of Python at the level required for working with data (Pandas, numpy, scipy) and the SQL basics.
- A sufficient level of English to communicate regularly with colleagues and to read articles in the field of DS.
- Ability to explain your ideas and the result of you work to other colleagues.
- It would be great if you already have some experience in machine learning (Pet projects, Kaggle competitions).
What do we offer:
- Cooperation in the form of Working agreement (16 - 20hours/week) with flexible working hours according to your studies and hobbies
- 1 year contract and after completing the program the opportunity for further employment (part-time or full-time)
- Work onsite or remote. We can adapt to both.
- Mentor, buddy and other colleagues who will be happy to share their expertise and work experience with you.
- On-the-job trainings,
- Vzdělávání on-the-job, program including workshops, training and networking events, in addition to access to the EDU portal with a wide range of educational formats and topics in the field of agility, technology and digital, business or soft skills
- Possibility to consult and write a bachelor/master thesis or order a discounted MultiSport
- Team and charitable activities, formal and informal meeting trainees
Don’t we currently offer
a position that you would like?
Send your CV