Komerční banka together with Société Générale created in 2015 a competence center for SG BI services, which develops and operates the solution from Prague.
We provide collection, processing, management and distribution of data and information in the form of data flows, analytical reports and other outputs. We operate and help develop data warehouses for 14 African banks, and our solution is among the largest in Central Europe.
PLEASE NOTE this position is a local contract. We do not provide any relocation package, assistance with obtaining work permit for CZ and we do not sponsor work visas.
What would you do with us
- Our goal is to help users correctly define their requirements, understand their needs and work with the team to design appropriate solutions.
- It is important to understand the real needs of our business users and then design a solution in the form of a logical model (PowerDesigner), build and implement a technical solution across the layers of the logical data warehouse (Teradata). From ETL (Informatica), through relational layers to the reporting layer (Cognos).
- Analyst designs the solution, prepares requirement for development, makes test together with business and oversees delivery to standard operation.
- Work in important business areas like Risk, Finance, Sales & Marketing or Compliance.
- You will be in touch with diverse people working from Prague, Paris or Africa.
You will work with following technologies
What will make you an ideal candidate
- Ability to work with SQL to select & investigate data and make conclusions
- Experience or understanding of DWH
- Enthusiasm for the cause, willingness to learn new things and the courage to face even challenging tasks, good mood and positive attitude
- Common sense, creativity, logical and analytical thinking
- Some experience in performing analytical tasks, ideally using SQL queries
As a bonus we consider
- Knowledge of the banking environment
- Previous experience in similar position
- French language
- Background of a strong international banking group Société Générale
- Interesting and diverse work in an international environment with daily use of foreign languages
- Professional and team-oriented work environment
- Training and education support
- Good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office)
- Well-developed system of employee benefits (5-week holiday per year, 3 sick days, discounts on banking products, fully covered meal vouchers of 110 CZK/day, cafeteria system 6720 CZK/year, pension insurance contributions, company SIM card with optional family plan, phone allowance, employee life insurance etc.)
- Interesting career development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the SG Group
Nenašli jste pozici,
která by se Vám líbila?
Pošlete nám své CV