Komerční banka together with Société Générale created in 2015 a competence center for SG BI services, which develops and operates the solution from Prague.
We provide collection, processing, management and distribution of data and information in the form of data flows, analytical reports and other outputs. We operate and help develop data warehouses for 14 African banks, and our solution is among the largest in Central Europe.
PLEASE NOTE this position is a local contract. We do not provide any relocation package, assistance with obtaining work permit for CZ and we do not sponsor work visas.
What would you do with us
- The goal is not only to technically implement the solution according to the assignment in the form of a new report, script or ETL process, but together with the team to help design an ideal solution for the end user.
- It is important for us in KB to understand the real needs of our business users and then design a solution in the form of a logical model (PowerDesigner), build and implement a technical solution across the layers of the logical data warehouse (Teradata). From ETL (Informatica), through relational layers to the reporting layer (Cognos).
- It does not end with implementation, we own the given solution, therefore we continuously revise it, both in terms of operation and function.
You will work with following technologies
What will make you an ideal candidate
- General overview in the fields of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Elementary experience with relevant technologies and tools as BI/DWH, ETL, databases, SQL, data visualization, Git and reporting
- Basic experience with business analysis and data modeling, the ability to understand the requirements and needs of internal customers in the banking environment and their formalization in the form of technical specifications
- Ability to work in an international team (English as a must have)
- Enthusiasm for the cause, willingness to learn new things and the courage to face even challenging tasks
- Common sense, creativity, logical and analytical thinking
- Good mood and positive attitude
As a bonus we consider
- Knowledge of the banking environment
- Previous experience in similar position
- French language
- Background of a strong international banking group Société Générale
- Interesting and diverse work in an international environment with daily use of foreign languages
- Professional and team-oriented work environment
- Training and education support
- Good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office)
- Well-developed system of employee benefits (6-weeks of paid time off, discounts on banking products, fully covered meal vouchers of 110 CZK/day, cafeteria system 6720 CZK/year, pension insurance contributions, company SIM card with optional family plan, phone allowance, employee life insurance etc.)
- Interesting career development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the SG Group
Nenašli jste pozici,
která by se Vám líbila?
Pošlete nám své CV