Komerni banka perceives the importance of data management in the business development. In this perspective a new Data Centre of Expertise is going to be created. The Data CoE will unite all data specialists from data engineers to data scientists and will cover data governance in the bank.
Data CoE will be governed by Chief Data Officer, which is a critical leadership position within KB reporting directly to Chief Digital Officer, Member of the Board.
The main challenges for new Chief Data Officer will be developing competence of data professionals, increasing data literacy of the bank and improving data governance.
Chief Data Officer will closely collaborate with tribe leaders inside of Agile@Scale organization and will cooperate with Chief Data Officer of Société Générale.
What you'll achieve and what you'll be known for
- Your main objective will be to develop data competence, literacy as well as governance in Komercni banka and manage Data Centre of Expertise. Data CoE will consist in target of approx. 200 data specialists (data engineers, data analysts, data scientists, both internal and external)
- Your second key goal will be to develop data literacy of the change leaders and other employees of the bank
- Third goal will be to develop data governance to manage effectively data processing in the bank
- To achieve your goals, you can rely on a good maturity of the bank in data management, on existing data strategy as well as on set of data platforms and tools
What experience & skills you’ll find useful
- University degree or PhD in Math, Computer science, Informatics, Statistics or AI
- Fluency in English and in Czech language
- Deep expertise in data warehousing, business intelligence, data analytics and data governance
- Excellent overview of data management topics and trends. Demonstrable understanding of the tools and technologies available and how to use them effectively
- Ability to lead multiple-team organization
- Proven experience with projects in the above mentioned fields, including delivery of added value for the clients / organization. Your reference projects, their size, scope and your role during the last 3 years will be discussed at the interview
- Excellent executive presence, poise, presentation and management skills as some of the outcomes will require you to negotiate and acquire approval on the BoD level
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills
- Familiarity with agile organizations and delivery managed by agile methods
- Being an active member of the CZ/EMEA data communities, a speaker and an influencer
- Understanding of banking business is an advantage
Why you’ll enjoy working on our team
- Unique challenges and opportunity to make a real, visible difference and impact on our business and put your ideas and plans into production
- Opportunity to bring innovation and to shape the banking of the future
- Dedication of the top-management to the topics of data management
- Professional, agile and team-oriented work environment
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Position within a well-established international banking Group and an awarded employer
- Competitive remuneration and rich system of benefits (5-week holiday, discounts on bank products, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, pension contributions, sick days, etc.)
Nenašli jste pozici,
která by se Vám líbila?
Pošlete nám své CV