The Head of AI & Data Science is a critical new leadership position within KB and its Data Management Tribe reporting directly to the Tribe Leader. One of the key challenges for our Tribe in 2020 will be to develop AI and enhance data science competence.
We already possess some experience in the AI field, but the main development of this competence lies ahead of us and will be yours to deliver. We have large quality data warehouse with long history or internal and external data as well as Big data platform. We expect you to build the AI solution primarily on open source libraries of your choice, however in the future, if the first use cases are successful, we plan to equip the team by tools accelerating AI delivery.
What you'll achieve and what you'll be known for:
- Your main objective will be to build and staff an industry-leading AI team and function at KB, covering both centralized and systemic AI competence. This team will consist of approx. 5 data scientists / data engineers, both internal and external.
- Furthermore you’ll serve as an agent of change and leader for the broader AI community at KB (approx. 15-30 people) and evangelize this topic within the company, as well as inspire our teams responsible for Marketing and Risk functions. We expect you to become an „AI Influencer“ both internally and externally.
- Your second key goal will be to develop the AI strategy of the bank on advanced data analytics and Artificial Intelligence, including the definition of processes, environment and tools required for AI capability, followed by their implementation and execution of the strategy.
- Along that you will be responsible for the realization of advanced data analysis and delivery of solutions to business problems.
- To achieve your goals, high maturity Big Data platform (such as Hadoop, Cloudera, Teradata, etc.) as well as a huge amount of internal / external cleaned and defined data, will be at your and your team’s full disposal.
What experience & skills you’ll find useful:
- University degree or PhD in math, data science, computer science, statistics or AI.
- Deep expertise in data science methods and tools.
- Excellent overview of AI and Machine Learning topics and trends. Demonstrable understanding of the tools and technologies available and how to use them effectively.
- Experience with both programming and solving analytical tasks.
- Ability to develop and operate an AI platform and AI capability.
- Proven experience with projects in the above mentioned fields, including delivery of added value for the clients / organization. Your reference projects, their size, scope and your role during the last 3 years will be discussed at the interview.
- Excellent executive presence, poise, presentation and management skills as some of the outcomes will require you to negotiate and acquire approval on the BoD level.
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills.
- Familiarity with an agile organization and delivery managed by agile methods.
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in Czech is an advantage.
- Understanding of banking business is an advantage.
- Being an active member of the CZ/EMEA AI/Data science communities, a speaker and an influencer.
Why you’ll enjoy working on our team:
- Unique challenges and opportunity to make a real, visible difference and impact on our business and put your ideas and plans into production
- Opportunity to bring innovation and to shape the banking of the future
- Dedication of the top-management to the topics of AI and Data Science
- Professional, agile and team-oriented work environment
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Position within a well-established international banking Group and an awarded employer
- Competitive remuneration and rich system of benefits (5-week holiday, discounts on products, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, pension contributions, sick days, etc.)
Nenašli jste pozici,
která by se Vám líbila?
Pošlete nám své CV