You will be involved in the measurement, monitoring , assessment, control of the credit risks on market operations as well as the operational implementation of business, regulatory and methodological evolutions in the area of counterparty risks management
- The candidate will contribute to the strengthening and evolution of the counterparty risk management function and will interact with all actors involved in market transactions: Front Office, Risk, Middle Office, Finance, Back Office and Information Technology.
- This position will enable a professional highly interested in capital market activities to develop and master skills and knowledge at the state of art in the capital market area in the Czech Republic developed by Société Générale, one of the world leading investment banks. The Société Générale Group is active worldwide and provides its clients with a large range of products and services which offers a wide range of evolution opportunities for motivated individual.
What you will do
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of the production and certification of the counterparty risks indicators (including regulatory metrics)
- Ensure the analysis and reporting of counterparty risks as well as specific studies
- Control and monitor risk counterparty limits and follow-up on limit breaches
- Implement and communicate counterparty risk measurement methodologies/metrics
- Ensure the operational implementation of new risk framework and processes (metrics, limits) in line with regulatory and group guidelines
What you need
- Master degree in Finance, risk management, financial mathematics or Economics
- Deep and wide knowledge of Investment banking activities and financial market product (valuations and risks)
- Knowledge of counterparty risk methodologies and risk mitigation technics
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and build relationships with various internal clients (Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office)
- Curiosity, self-motivation and passion for financial markets
- Good sense for teamwork and leadership
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to get things done
- Proficient Excel/VBA and basic understanding of database language (SQL)
- Prior work experience in the area of risk management of capital markets
- A good level of English (min. C1).
What we offer
- Background of a strong international banking group - the winner of the TOP Employer 2019
- Interesting career development possibilities in wide range of functions and international mobility within the group
- Further education and vocational training
- Dynamic, inspiring and team-oriented work environment
- Attractive system of benefits (5 weeks holiday, discounts on products, meal vouchers, cafeteria, pension contribution, sick days...)
- Possibility to get involved in KB charities and volunteering programs
Nenašli jste pozici, která by se Vám líbila a rádi byste pracovali u nás v bance?
Pošlete nám své CV
Pošlete nám své CV