After many years as a market risks specialist, you wish to take a lead. Then join the capital markets risks department as a head market risk specialist to make it happen
- The head market risk specialist is responsible for the coordination and performance of the operational activities of the market risk team and is responsible for the quality of the production, certification and reporting of the market risks exposure, the monitoring of the compliance to the market risks limits and other regular controls and reporting.
- He/she plays a key role in the conduct of the evolution of market risks management methodologies and processes triggered by a fast changing regulatory and market environment or by the business development of the investment banking. In doing so, he/she has the opportunity to interact with all actors involved in the capital market activities: Front Office, Middle Office, Finance, Back Office and Information Technology.
- He/she is responsible for maintaining the controls frameworks, the internal instructions and methodologies in the area of market risks and valuations of financial instruments.
- This position enables a professional highly interested in capital market activities to develop and master skills and knowledge at the state of the art in the capital markets activities, thanks to a strong tie with Société Générale, a global player of the area of investment banking.
What you need
- Master degree in Finance, Actuarial or Financial mathematics.
- Deep and wide knowledge of Investment banking activities and financial market products
- Good knowledge of valuation of financial instruments and market risks management methodologies (VaR, Stress Testing, Delta analysis..)
- Excellent communication skills
- Curiosity, self-motivation and passion for financial markets
- Good sense for teamwork and leadership
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to get things done
- Excel/VBA development skills and user-level understanding of databases(e.g. SQL)
- Min. 6 years of experience in a similar position
- Advance level of English (min. C1).
- Background of a strong international banking group - the winner of the TOP Employer 2019
- Interesting career development possibilities in wide range of functions and international mobility within the group
- Further education and vocational training
- Dynamic, inspiring and team-oriented work environment
- Attractive system of benefits (5 weeks holiday, discounts on products, meal vouchers, cafeteria, pension contribution, sick days...)
- Possibility to get involved in KB charities and volunteering programs
Nenašli jste pozici, která by se Vám líbila a rádi byste pracovali u nás v bance?
Pošlete nám své CV
Pošlete nám své CV