The IT auditor position is based in Komerční Banka, as part of the IS Audit team responsible for the coverage over IS/IT activities of all Société Générale Group entities located in the Central Europe region.
You will join a « first class » Information System audit team, capable to shed independent light on IS topics based on expert analysis and solid facts, in a context of rapid evolution of banking business and IS risks, strategic stakes and expectations from regulators, customers and public opinion.
The IT auditor will participate to the execution of audit assignments with a strong focus on IS in accordance with professional standards, especially:
- Preparing audit work programs in good understanding of the specific key risks to be evaluated,
- Proposing relevant recommendations to improve processes and reduce risks, and following their implementation.
- Sharing audit results to the Management and writing clear report.
Main audit fields include IT governance and strategy; IT alignment with business objectives; project management, agile delivery and software development; production support; IS security and continuity; review of technologies, IT applications and digital processes.
With a Bachelor degree or above, you have one or more experience in Information System, in one of the following fields: IT consulting, IT audit, Project management, Application development or support, IT Infrastructure and operations, Information/IT Security, Operational Risk management.
Understanding of IT frameworks and standards (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, ISO 2700x), as well as audit experience and CISA certification (or other IT certification) are appreciated.
Knowledge of banking business is a plus, while the following soft skills are expected:
- Team player, great level of integrity, robust analytical skills,
- Quick adaptability to new environment and curiosity to develop new skills/knowledge,
- Organized and autonomous with the ability to deliver high quality work
- Good communication skills, fluent command of English
- Willingness to travel; around 25% of time to capital cities around Europe
- Position within a well-established banking Group
- International opportunity in a diverse environment
- Interesting career development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the Group
- Professional, agile and team-oriented work environment
- Training support
- Rich system of benefits (5-week holiday, discounts on products, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, pension contributions, sick days)
- PLEASE NOTE this position is open only to EU citizens or Czech work permit holders. We do not sponsor work visas.
Don’t we currently offer
a position that you would like?
Send your CV