- Testing experience in multi-project releases
- Meeting release plan deadlines and achieving set objectives
- Ability to coordinate teams, multitasking, executive leadership and communication as well as presentation skills.
- Good stress management in this time-dependent job is a necessity, as is dynamism and self-motivation.
- Negotiating and networking
- Being persistent and resilient
- Working in a diverse environment
- Presentation and listening
- Applicants with relevant experience are more likely to be selected for this demanding position
- English at B2 level
- Single point of contact between project teams, development teams and representatives of End Users for all test activities
- Developing Test strategy with counterparties
- Manage E2E tests of deliveries from external suppliers coming to summary releases
- Keep up to date test plan including resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the testing effort.
- Ask and confirm allocation of the Testing Teams to the success of projects coming to releases
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
- To manage Environment plan
- To report to project managers and to management level the status of the tests, engaging them in decisions and managing the work on projects
- To manage and initiate automatization and optimizations in testing for minimizing budget expenditure on tests
- Chance to cooperate on the development of the information system for parent company - Société Générale Group
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Working with the latest technology
- Background of a strong international banking group - the winners of the Bank of the Year 2017 and TOP employer 2017 and 2018
- Complex system of benefits (5 weeks holiday, banking product discounts, meal vouchers, Cafeteria system, pension contributions and life insurance, 2 sick days...)
- Working in a professional team and space for self realization
- Further education and vocational training