Within Audit, the Information System Audit department is a global and transversal organization that plays a key role in reinforcing Société Générale's third line of defense against Information System risks.
Within Société Générale Group, the Periodic Control Division (DCPE) gathers Audit and General Inspection teams.
The main role of DCPE is to review operational entities in an objective, thorough and risk-based manner to assess the compliance of the Group's operations, the level of risk actually incurred, the enforcement of procedures and the effectiveness and relevance of the corresponding permanent control set up.
DCPE issues recommendations in order to better manage risks and to increase the efficiency of the Group's activity.
The IT auditor position is based in Prague in Komerční Banka, a.s., subsidiary of Société Générale Group, as part of the Audit team responsible for the coverage over IT activities of all SG Group entities located in the Central Europe region.
With a Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science, you have gained one or more experience in Information System, in one of the following fields: IT project management, Application development or support , IT operations, Information/IT Security, IT consulting, IT audit, Operational Risk management.
Significant IT technical knowledge, understanding of IT frameworks and standards (COBIT, ITIL, ISO 2700x, …), as well as audit experience and CISA certification (or other IT certification) are considered a plus. Knowledge of banking business is appreciated.
The following soft skills are also expected:
• Team player and great level of integrity
• Robust analytical skills to relate IT risks with potential business exposure
• Quick adaptability to new environment and curiosity to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
• Organized and autonomous with the ability to deliver quality work within committed deadlines
• Good communication skills and ability to interact with management as well as operational staff
• Fluent command of English, with good report writing and presentation skills
• Willingness to travel; about 30% of time to capital cities around Europe
The IT auditor will participate to the execution of audit assignments with a strong focus on Information Systems (IS) and in particular on fields like governance and strategy, alignment to business objectives, project management, software development and testing, change and release management, production support, IS security and continuity.
Key activities in audit assignment are to:
• Execute all audit assignments in accordance with professional standards,
• Prepare audit work programs in good understanding of the specific key risks to be evaluated,
• Maintain clear work papers and audit trail of the work done,
• Make relevant recommendations to improve SG processes and reduce risks,
• Write formal & clear reports to communicate audit results to the management.
The IT auditor will also contribute to the annual Risk Assessment review to elaborate the audit plan, will follow-up the implementation of audit recommendations, and will share his/her expertise to the global Information System Audit community.
- Position within a well-established banking Group
- International opportunity in a diverse environment
- Interesting career development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the Group
- Professional and team-oriented work environment
- Training support, employee’s benefits
- Rent allowance for employees living outside of Prague